Customer Success Manager - Delivery
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling and delivering e-commerce orders, and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution for all these. To date, over 4,000,000 tasks have been completed by Zubaleros for brands & retailers via our platform across Mexico, Colombia, Peru and Costa Rica.
We're looking for Customer Success leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for building. This is a rare opportunity to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa, and we continue building our team to accelerate our business.
We are looking for a dynamic hands-on Customer Success Manager for Delivery Unit with experience working under huge pressure with a rapidly growing and changing environment. The ideal candidate will demonstrate deep experience in customer success, passion for develop customers and capacity to adapt and learn fast. This position requires excellent communication skills in English and Spanish, an ability to think critically and creatively, attention to details and a team-oriented attitude. This person will report to the Delivery Business Unit Manager and works closely with the Ops, Sales, Finance, Internal Ops, Tech and Product teams across the region.
- Supervising the daily operations of the Customer Success Department.
- Setting customer success goals for team members and helping them to reach those goals.
- Manage customer accounts.
- Deliver a comprehensive service to enquiring customers
- Develop deep customer understanding to address their needs with our products.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience and ensure customers get the most value of their investment.
- Be the voice of the customers in Zubale.
- Proactively monitor and improve main customer KPIs.
- Lead business reviews and market visits with the customers.
- Develop strong partnership with other departments as Tech, Product, Internal Ops, Operations, Marketing, Finance and People.
- Customer focus.
- Drive for results.
- Action oriented.
- Problem solving.
- Sense of urgency.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to have crucial conversations.
- Influence skills.
- Analytical skills.
- 3+ years as Customer Succes Manager in an E-commerce, Retail or Food Consumer Goods Industry or Delivery companies.
- Previous experience working with multifunctional teams to solve customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English, verbal and written.
- Must be extremely well organized and able to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve, and perform under pressure.
- Willingness to work sporadically on a weekend or after hours and is always available to be contacted if needed.
- Must demonstrate empathy for internal and external stakeholders and have a high EQ.
- Must be curious and a self-starter.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Customer service software
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the start-up environment.
- Experience with B2B Tech product sales and services.