The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will oversee the activity of the QA squad and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization's products and/or development processes.
- Aids in hiring, training and conducting team meetings and calls.
- Oversees the daily workflow organization and assignment
- Reviews overall team performance, motivation, retention and career planning.
- Develops, implements, documents and manages processes to identify and fix technical issues across various aspects of a product including functionality, durability, safety, and speed.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters by building and testing routing protocols and managing teams.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other involved stakeholders.
- Coordinates technical testing processes.
- Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback.
- 5+ years of quality assurance for mobile applications
- 3+ years hiring, managing and mentoring quality/software engineering staff
- Experience working collaboratively s.
- Knowledge in test automation best practices and tools.
- Experience with integrating automated testing processes with continuous integration tools.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience testing web services/APIs, and the automation thereof.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proactive working style with the ability to adapt to change.
- Strong communication and management skills
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.