User Acquisition Analyst
User Acquisition Analyst
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling e-commerce orders, delivering e-commerce orders and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution for all these. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of tasks nearby they can complete for brands as independent contractors. In exchange, brands and retailers receive a real time dashboard of the status of the different tasks being done. To date over 4,000,000 tasks have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Mexico and we are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building new and different projects. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa. Our company is backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and we currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico, Costa Rica and Colombia (Soon in Brasil), helping brands and retailers.
Our new User Acquisition Analyst is someone who can follow up and manage user acquisition campaigns on ad networks, social media platforms and various other channels as newspapers and job searching webs. Analyze data to optimize campaigns to meet volume and return on business units targets. Assessing the skills, experience, and qualifications of potential job applicants and inviting suitable candidates to become an independent user of Zubale.
- Search in our different communication channels for leads.
- Manage mobile user acquisition campaigns on ad networks, social media platforms and various other channels
- Contact people and convince them to join Zubale.
- Analyze data to optimize campaigns to meet volume and return on investment targets.
- Work with internal teams as needed to improve performance and troubleshoot issues.
- Track campaigns and generate frequent performance reports to present to senior management.
- Reach the acquisition targets of different business units.
- Desired working experience in digital marketing or IT business (apps).
- Adapts to a fast-pace environment.
- Multitask with ease and likes to work in teams.
- Basic english.
- Bring your own device (laptop, computer).
- Experience in a performance-based digital media role (preferably with media agency or mobile experience).
- Exceptional data skills including strong command of web/mobile analytics and Ad Tech concepts and platforms.
- Proven track record of increasing user acquisition and engagement.
- Extensive experience with digital media including social media channels, targeting and remarketing.
- Proactive, energetic self-starter who thrives on getting things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Availability during the weekends.
- 2 day off per week.