The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling e-commerce orders, delivering e-commerce orders and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution for all these. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of tasks nearby they can complete for brands as independent contractors. In exchange, brands and retailers receive a real time dashboard of the status of the different tasks being done. To date over 4,000,000 tasks have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Mexico, Colombia, Peru y Costa Rica and we are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building new and different projects. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth.
We are looking for a dynamic hands-on Acquisition Analyst Costa Rica with experience working in a rapidly growing and changing environment. The ideal candidate will demonstrate deep experience in gig workers acquisition, excellent research and analitycs skills, business knowledge and valuation strategies. This position requires excellent communication skills in English (desired) and Spanish, an ability to think critically and creatively, attention to detail and a team-oriented attitude. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of experience in user acquisition in gig workers startups with desired experience in last mile delivery.
• Lead Zubaleros (Independent workers) acquisition strategy both online and offline
• Study potential large-scale improvement process
• Increase Zubaleros LTV by reducing churn and increasing engagement
• Establish and maintain policies and procedures pertaining to all aspects of acquisition and retention
• Support ad hoc projects requested by other teams from time to time
• Create & improve communication campaigns and strategies to increase the number of people interested to join the platform
• Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal laws for independent workersRequirements
• 1+ years of experience managing teams or acquiring workers
• Must work well in cross-functional teams and demonstrate behavior conducive to promoting strong teamwork
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Generous vacation and paid time off
• Partial remote work
• Fast track development if goals are met
• Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foothold in the digital world
User Acquisition Analyst (Full-time)
San José, Costa Rica