Operations Manager - Colombia
Operations Manager - Colombia
BE ONE OF OUR FIRST HIRES IN COLOMBIA!
The retail industry across Latin America is worth 2 trillion dollars annually. Hence, to ensure growing sales and market share, brands and retailers spend billions of dollars each year to send thousands of workers to complete in-store tasks like stocking shelves, fulfilling e-commerce orders, delivering e-commerce orders and building displays. Our technology provides brands and retailers with a solution for all these. We do that by connecting our users, via their phone, to our marketplace where they can choose from an inventory of tasks nearby they can complete for brands as independent contractors. In exchange, brands and retailers receive a real time dashboard of the status of the different tasks being done. To date over 2,500,000 tasks have been delivered by users for brands and retailers via our platform across Mexico and we are transforming the way brands and retailers manage their business.
We're looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for building new and different projects. This is a rare opportunity in Latin America to work with a well-funded startup with exponential growth. Our founders are Harvard Business School graduates with deep consumer expertise at Walmart and P&G across Latin America, India, China and Africa. Our company is backed by top investors in Silicon Valley and we currently have over 12,000 users in Mexico (Soon in Colombia, Costa Rica and Brasil), helping brands and retailers.
As we expand into Colombia, we need a highly skilled individual that can work independently and have passion for execution. We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager that can work multi-functionally to exponentially grow our services for retailers across Colombia. In this role, you will work very closely with Colombia's Head of Operations and you will adapt our products offerings to serve our new retail customers in this country. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the future of work, last mile delivery, gig economy and improving life quality for the emerging middle class.
- Be responsible for the end to end operations for top customers in Colombia
- Manage daily picking and delivery operations with our top customers across the country
- Manage our marketplace balance: Jobs available vs users verified - by city
- Own and improve operational KPIs like fill-rate and on-time
- Convert marketplace data into insights to improve user retention and customer satisfaction
- Build new operational processes to improve our service and fit local requirements
- Work cross functionally with the multifunctional team in Colombia (Sales and Customer Success)
- Deliver on key metrics to enable growth
- 2+ years of full-time work experience in operations
- 1+ years of experience in last mile delivery OR gig economy platforms (i.e Uber, Rappi etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration, economics, engineering or similar degrees
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Data driven with ability to pull numbers to drive decisions
- Location in Bogotá, Colombia
Nice to have
- Previous experience in early stage startups
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Generous vacation and paid time off
- Partial remote work
- Fast track development if goals are met
- Chance to work with an amazing team to build a platform that helps people find a foothold in the digital world